2011年6月23日星期四

Mcd delivery...

i'm be your vip delivery boy today ^^

23/june/2011
today is the last day you at tioman island
and me at kuala lumpur midvalley during the class..
me stay in class but my heart not inside my body,at you there...
so i decided i wanna go back home today,suppose i back home on friday..
so i skip two class during a week T.T
never mind
i just wanna see you that was enough for me....miss u so~few day dint msg~
packing my bag, start the engine~~back home ^^
and finally ur phone got signal and reply my msg.......feeling so fxxking great !!!!!! thx god ^^
we just keep msg when i driving,while it so dangerous but, i dont care about that~
i jus wanna chat with you...i never told you i'm back home ^^ wanna give you suprised =)

you ask me got Mcd at mersing ??O.O
omg~~~i'm so sorry mersing are not available ~>,<
so i just find Mcd at Senawang, luckily i found it ^^
and i bought Mcd for you....
300++ Km 5 hour delivery ><
FOR YOU  Hye Jin 


when i reached home, u tell me wanna sleep ~
but i jus reached home ><very tired,and jus gathering with family just for few minute only~
but it's ok~nvm^^
i wanna see you also...
go down Mersing delivery MCD hamburger for you...

没有评论:

发表评论